At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We work with more than 2,500 institutions to drive transformative change through data-driven insights and best-in-class capabilities. From kindergarten to college to career, EAB partners with leaders and practitioners to accelerate progress and drive results across five major areas: enrollment, student success, institutional strategy, data & analytics, and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I). We work with each partner differently, tailoring our portfolio of research, technology, and marketing and enrollment solutions to meet the unique needs of every leadership team, as well as the students and employees they serve.
At EAB, we serve not only our partner institutions but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their communities. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
For more information, visit our Careers page.
The Role in Brief:
Director, Partner Success, Enroll360
The Director, Partner Success leads the launch specialist team to support new partner onboarding, as well as leads special projects in support of Enroll360 success. Through new partner onboarding, the Director, Partner Success will drive new partner onboarding excellence by leading the launch specialist team, developing and fine-tuning new partner delivery standards and processes to ensure optimal partner experience, internal process efficiencies, and strong campaign outcomes. The Director, Partner Success will lead special projects in support of Enroll360 success, such as driving ongoing integration and migration efforts, improving ticketing systems, and any other large-scale initiatives needing centralized ownership.
This role is based in Richmond, VA; Washington, D.C.; or may be remote within the United States.
- New partner onboarding
- Oversee new partner onboarding, starting with the SL request from sales team through post launch, to include data delivery, portal access, and portal navigation
- Manage team of two launch specialists, aiding the specialist role as needed to support workload overflow and support specialists in special partner situations
- Connect varied Enroll360 teams involved in new partner onboarding to ensure best partner experience and optimal internal collaboration
- Ability to support new partner onboarding conversations in a partner-facing capacity - creative development, data facilitation/support, partner development executive support, etc.
- Lead connectedness across EAB for new Enroll360 partners who have partnerships with other EAB lines of business or new booked business who are contracted for 2+ lines of business
- Special project ownership
- Provide direction and centralized ownership for special projects
- Work with Enroll360 leadership to inform project needs, execution process, and timeline
- Liaise with appropriate team leaders to support training as needed for impacted teams
- Manage ongoing integration needs as Enroll360 offerings are expanded or altered
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years’ experience supporting or delivering against partner objectives
- 2+ years’ experience in account management, client management, new client relationships, or project management, with proven ability to lead large projects with many pieces and stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage and motivate internal team members to drive towards impactful outcomes including direct people management, team leadership, or mentorship
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Effective interpersonal and teamwork skills; ability to lead internal and external customers in a professional and effective manner
- 8-10 years’ relevant experience
- Proven ability to understand a client’s culture, strategy, and goals
- Strong work ethic and stellar client service with desire to add value to client-company relationships
- Ability to approach situations in an entrepreneurial way and drive improvement/change
- Willingness to travel in a limited capacity (10% or less)
- Knowledge of historical and current Enroll360 products, processes, and teams
- Commitment to valuing diversity, practicing inclusive behaviors, and contributing to an equitable working and continual learning environment in support of EAB’s DE&I Promise
If you’ve reached this section of the job description and are unsure of whether to apply, please do! At EAB, we welcome diversity of background and experience. We would encourage you to submit an application if this is a role you would be passionate about doing every day.
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; dependents and domestic partners eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 20+ days of PTO annually, in addition to paid firm holidays
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Phase Back to Work program for employees returning from parental leave
- Infertility treatment coverage and adoption or surrogacy assistance
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and are committed to fostering a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.