Austin, TX or Remote
Kazoo is an all-in-one Employee Experience platform that combines recognition, performance, and engagement in one powerful solution. By bringing together Real-time Recognition & Rewards, Continuous Performance Management, and Employee Engagement Surveys, Kazoo’s employee-first solution enables companies to build purpose-driven cultures while increasing productivity, retention, and revenue. With over 600 global customers, the Kazoo platform puts actionable analytics in the hands of business leaders, connecting them to what really matters.
Overview of the role:
Kazoo is looking for an experienced Account Executive to generate, drive and close sales opportunities with clients. We are looking for someone with SaaS sales experience that has excellent written and verbal communications skills. You will be collaborating with major key functions in the organization including Senior Executives, Customer Success, Marketing, to achieve sales efforts.
What you'll do:
- Build a high volume sales pipeline through prospecting and relationship building within the mid-market and enterprise markets
- Create, qualify and close sales opportunities based on Kazoo sales methodology & metrics, to include customer fit and success criteria
- Build account plans and strategies for each target account
- Effectively collaborate with internal resources (Senior Executives, Inside Sales, Customer Success, Marketing etc.) in sales efforts
- Uncover needs and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders within the assigned accounts across the Lines of Business, IT, Procurement, Senior Management, and C-suite level executives
- Deliver outstanding web-based presentations and be able to master the demonstration of our software
- Arrange, manage and close complex sales cycles
- Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals & objectives through achieving & exceeding individual sales quota
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools
What you’ll need to be successful:
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply...Just do it! You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that's okay! We know there are no perfect applicants. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. One of our company values is “Yes, &” - we believe in a diverse experience that allows us to build off the momentum of each other, so however you identity and whatever background you bring with you, we strongly encourage you to submit your application if this is a role you can be passionate about doing every day!
When you work at Kazoo, we provide competitive benefits to make your life better both in and out of the office, which include: health, dental and vision insurance; open vacation policy; flexible wfh policy; 12 paid holidays; 401k program; Stocked kitchen; Mac Laptop; Transportation/Parking Stipend; Generous Parental Leave; Fertility benefits; Breast milk delivery; EAP & more!
At Kazoo, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to how we grow and operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals. We believe a culture of equality creates a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices. Kazoo commits to promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in relation to, and across, intersections of race, age, color, disability, faith, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, social class, economic class, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, and all other identities represented among our diverse membership.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Kazoo is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.