People & Culture Administrator
Kazoo is an all-in-one Employee Experience platform that combines recognition, performance, and engagement in one powerful solution. By bringing together Real-time Recognition & Rewards, Continuous Performance Management, and Employee Engagement Surveys, Kazoo’s employee-first solution enables companies to build purpose-driven cultures while increasing productivity, retention, and revenue. With over 600 global customers, the Kazoo platform puts actionable analytics in the hands of business leaders, connecting them to what really matters.
Overview of the role:
The People & Culture Administrator role is an entry-level position that gives you a great opportunity to get started at one of Austin's best places to work! Under supervision of the Head of People & Talent, the People & Culture Administrator will oversee and administer employee benefits, on-boarding/off-boarding, and special projects. The Administrator will also provide general support for the People & Culture team which includes filing, creating new hire packets, and other administrative duties. Due to the nature of the People & Culture department, confidentiality is required.
The awesome stuff you'll do:
- Organize and maintain the P&C Drive (e.g. personnel records, signed agreements, etc.)
- Update internal databases such as ADP (e.g. record leave, update Titles & Rates, etc.)
- Administering health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations
- Assist in resolving benefits-related issues/questions
- Ensuring the effective utilization of HR programs and services
- Answering employee requests and questions
- Assisting with new employee hiring processes and onboarding
- Participate in HR projects as assigned
- Coordinate events as needed
What you'll need to be successful:
- At least 1 year of experience in an administrative and/or customer facing role
- Experience with an HRIS, preferably ADP Workforce Now
- Customer-focused attitude, with a high level of professionalism and discretion
- Ability to use good judgment in sensitive situations and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Bonus points for:
- BS in Human Resources or relevant field
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply...Just do it! You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that's okay! We know there are no perfect applicants. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. One of our company values is “Yes, &” - we believe in a diverse experience that allows us to build off the momentum of each other, so however you identity and whatever background you bring with you, we strongly encourage you to submit your application if this is a role you can be passionate about doing every day!
When you work at Kazoo, we provide competitive benefits to make your life better both in and out of the office, which include: health, dental and vision insurance; open vacation policy; flexible wfh policy; 12 paid holidays; 401k program; Stocked kitchen; Mac Laptop; Transportation/Parking Stipend; Generous Parental Leave; Fertility benefits; Breast milk delivery; EAP & more!
At Kazoo, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to how we grow and operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals. We believe a culture of equality creates a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices. Kazoo commits to promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in relation to, and across, intersections of race, age, color, disability, faith, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, social class, economic class, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, and all other identities represented among our diverse membership.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Kazoo is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.