At ACTIVE Network, we are building solutions for all types of activity organizations helping them automate, simplify and grow their businesses. Our cloud technology powers business events, community programs, parks departments, local attractions, faith-based organizations, sports events, and outdoor activities. We deliver technology that changes the way the world gets active.
But ACTIVE is more than a technology company. It’s a company of passionate people that live to be ACTIVE. We are inspired by our customers. We are fueled by challenge. As a member of the ACTIVE team, you must embrace our exciting work-hard, play-hard environment and bring your passion, dedication and creativity each and every day. ACTIVE’s team members are focused on results and committed to excellence.
Provisioning servers in a hybrid cloud computing platform.
Configure and maintain Linux based servers and perform post provisioning tasks such as backups, monitoring, patching, and disaster recovery planning
Develop and maintain the automation playbooks
Provide escalated support by investigating and resolving complicated system issues
Perform after-hours or weekend oncall rotation.
Execute on the ITIL framework and associated processes Incident/Change management as a base
Identify weak points and vulnerabilities within the server infrastructure and provide recommendations for improvement
Create, update and enhance written Standard Operating Procedures and documentation using guidelines focused on ease of understanding and completeness
Perform after-hours or weekend oncall as needed
• 3 + years Linux Systems Administration experience
• Good understanding of IaC and has hands-on experiences of configuration management like Ansible/Chef/Salt etc, Ansible is preferred.
• Using scripting language any of Perl/Shell/Python/Ruby etc. in daily works.
• Fundamental networking technologies, such as layer 2/3 switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers (F5 and Nginx is preferred) is required.
• Hands-on experiences on private or public IaaS clouds.
• Knowledge of Web application and protocols
• Knowledge of the software development cycle, understanding the release processes for Integration, QA, Stage, and Production is additional
• Bachelor of computer science or related
ACTIVE Network Perks & Benefits
• Great Working Environment
• “5+1” Endowment Insurance; Medical Insurance; Unemployment Insurance; work-related injury insurance and Childbirth Insurance. Housing Accumulation Funds
• Commercial Medical Insurance in addition to the Government’s required medical insurance (family members can be added to account)
• 15 Days PTO (Paid Time off) per year in addition to all the public holidays
• Flexible Working Schedules (projects based)
• Monthly Birthday Celebration for Employees
• ACTIVEx Day
• ACTIVE Kids Day for ACTIVE’s Generation
• Shuttle Bus from Downtown to office Monday through Friday (Xi’an Office Only)
Active Network is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.