ROLE: 3D PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
REPORTING TO: PRODUCTION MANAGER
This role will involve working closely with the Production Manager and the Production Department leadership to ensure the timely delivery of shots and elements out of departments to deliver on-time and within budget completion of elements for the production of an Animated Feature Film.
- Team up with a department Artistic/Technical Supervisor or Director to effectively manage the department’s personnel, processes, and output.
- Scheduling department and artists to achieve assignments, maintain productivity and quotas.
- Managing weekly asset or shot assignments, maintaining tracking documents and keeping the asset or shot database up to date with all necessary information, feeding accurate reports to Production Manager.
- Support Artistic/Technical Supervisor in casting of assignments.
- Setting priorities of the department with a view to the overall schedule
- Working with dept leads to ensure task deliveries are on schedule
- Flag any delayed deliveries or issues to the production manager.
- Oversee and/or run departmental and production level reviews with department and production Leadership.Responsible for scheduling and conducting dailies
- Deal with requests for information and assistance from other teams
- Preparing and sending weekly shipments / deliveries to the clients if required
- Alert the production manager of any potential problems which may have an adverse effect on the schedule or staff.
- Schedule and coordinate team meetings
- Review and coordinate all feedback for the dept from client and directors
- Ensure that all relevant information for the deptis logged correctly within the asset tracking system
- Manage subordinate production staff in coordination with the production manager.