The Concept Designer role is a key creative lead position within the studio reporting directly to the Art Director.
• Work with the Art Director to help establish a consistent visual direction.
• Develop inspiring location concept art based on episodic scripts.
• Provide information to storyboards and BG Keys including rough colour passes, establishing mood and atmosphere.
• Work effectively with the Art Director so that they are aware of production concerns and issues dealing with creating concept art.
• Produce work in an efficient and timely manner, on schedule