Passionate about your career? You’ve come to the right place.
If you’re looking for a growing company filled with passionate people who place a premium on building a world-class culture, then you’ve come to the right place. We’re a trailblazing team of food travel experts who have set our sights on transforming the taste of airport dining across North America.
Benefits, Compensation and Care
At SSP America we believe if we take care of our employees, our employees will take care of our passengers. That’s why we offer competitive benefits, and our first source for filling management positions is our internal team.
- Health & Prescription Plans
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Life Plan
- Paid Public Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401K Plan (with company match)
- Awards and Recognition
- Meal Plan
- Free Parking
- Gym Discounts
- Uniform Shirts and Apparel Accessories are Provided (as applicable)
- Employee Assistance Program (including short-term counseling, simple will, financial & legal consultation, referrals for child/elder/pet care)
We are food travel experts from SSP America. We're passionate about bringing cool, authentic restaurants to airports that represent a taste of place.
At SSP America, our Baristas have the important role of preparing, serving, and selling wonderful beverages for our guests. If you’ve been to an airport, you know how important that caffeine fix is for travelers!
Our Baristas are experts at a few things:
- Having warm, friendly smiles
- Respecting our customers
- Delivering delicious beverages quickly
- Working well in fast-paced environments
If you’ve enjoyed working in quick service restaurants, coffee or tea shops, or fast casual restaurant concepts, you’ll fit in on our team!
Here are a few things you can expect as a Barista:
- Greet guests in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Process orders and enter them accurately into the POS system.
- Receive payment from the customer and process change.
- Serve cold, frozen, and hot drinks as well as a wide variety of food items to guests.
- Follow all recipes and practice portion control to prepare, garnish, and present ordered items.
- Complete opening, on-going, and closing checklists as required.
- Perform general and specific cleaning tasks using standard cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health standards.
- Other duties as assigned.