This position requires the ability to safely and efficiently pick and stage material for each production line for current and upcoming production.
3rd shift hours are - 11:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. and the flexibility to work week-ends.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track inventories through SAP and 3pl.
- Order materials through outside warehouse’s website
- Must be able to plan ahead, multi-task, be diligent in filling out all paper work, be willing to follow all safety procedures, Good Manufacturing Procedures’s (GMP's), and Standard Operating Procedures’s (SOP's).
- Make a physical check of items not shown through the cup bottle ordering form, such as Baumer films, shrink film, pads and glue.
- Transfer materials in SAP from the outside source to our inventory at the plant and keep materials supplied to the production lines as needed during production such as caps, pads and fruit.
- Operate powered industrial trucks and motorized pallet jacks.
- Follow all procedures in the proper operation of all powered industrial trucks and motorized pallet jacks.
- Safely inspect all equipment at the start of shift, document any deficiencies if needed.
- Load and unload trailers.
- This position requires you to keep your work area clean and maintain master sanitation schedule.
In addition to the responsibilities listed above, other duties may be assigned by your supervisor, as dictated by business necessity.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Quality and safety minded.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Previous work experience in warehouse.
- This position requires forklift/pallet jack experience.
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Email.
- This position requires regular and prompt attendance during the working hours scheduled. by the Department Manager.
LALA Branded Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.