The Analyst - Supply chain is a highly visible and impactful role in the organization helping to analyze, interpret, communicate, monitor, predict and drive business results. Reporting to the Senior Manager – Supply Chain, this individual will be a key player in monitoring, analyzing, and reporting of the main supply chain cost drivers, proactively providing decision making information to the supply chain organization. In addition, this individual will partner with the finance and IT teams to design and implement decision support data/analytics utilizing our business intelligence platform. The candidate will also be accountable for key aspects of procurement finance functions including monitoring of price fluctuations, data entry, forecasting and annual operating plan.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Performs quantitative analysis of operational and financial data for supply chain (Including procurement, manufacturing, co-manufacturing, distribution and logistics)
- Supports the development and maintenance of financial and operational metrics and KPI’s that supports decision making and gives a clear view of the flow of information.
- Builds and manages supply chain databases by organizing and analyzing a wide range of data sources.
- Enhance reporting content and processes to ensure that reporting meets the business needs and is produced efficiently.
- Streamline routine analysis, identify improvement opportunities to automate and create leverage.
- Prepare detailed variance analysis and partner with finance members to research issues and present findings.
- Evaluates new projects and investment opportunities by comparing them against each other.
- Conduct audits to ensure the integrity and compliance of supply chain data across multiple systems/reports/KPIs.
- Leads/supports projects in Supply Chain function that aim to optimize resources by proposing, initiating, planning, and implementing cost reduction activities.
- Performs ad hoc analysis.
- Other duties not yet assigned.
WORK EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE:
- 3+ years’ experience in data analytics with focus on supply chain finance
- SAP experience including Business Warehouse queries and reporting.
- 2+ years’ experience in SQL or any other modern query language.
- CPG experience and/or Food and Beverage experience is a plus.
- Experience with business systems and financial reporting tools such as SAP ECC, SAP IBP, Power BI, TMS, etc. is a plus.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
SKILLS / OTHER PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Advanced Excel (PowerPivot, VBA, logic statements, etc.) and modeling experience.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and be flexible in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Data Analytics, Economics, Engineering, or a related field is required.
- Master of Science in Information Technology is a plus
- Normal office environment with little exposure to noise, dust and temperatures.
- The ability to lift, carry or otherwise move objects of up to 10 pounds is necessary.
- Normally works a regular schedule of hours, however hours may vary depending on the project or assignment.
- Minimal travel required.