Safely handle and efficiently transfer product by performing designated warehouse responsibilities and positively contribute to the achievement of team and company goals and meeting certification requirements. Safely and efficiently pick and stack product from pallets to pallets, palletize product, operate a powered industrial truck, operate a motorized pallet jack, operate Teklogixs system, unload and load trailers. Use SAP to control inventory movements, maintaining quality production, keeping the work area clean and other duties as assigned.
Work hours are 4:30 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. and the flexibility to work week-ends
Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely inspect all equipment at the start of shift, document any deficiencies if needed.
- Use established procedures to properly pick and palletize orders.
- Follow all procedures in the proper operation of all powered industrial trucks and motorized pallet jacks.
- Follow all procedures for proper operation of the Teklogixs system.
- Use established procedures for loading and unloading trucks.
- Must be able to plan ahead, multi-task, be diligent in filling out all paper work, be willing to follow all safety procedures, Good Manufacturing Procedures’s (GMP's), and Stand Operating Procedures’s (SOP's), and perform other duties as assigned.
- Develop and achieve team goals that align with the company strategies through development of business expertise, positive business partnerships and continued process improvement.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities of New Remote Offsite Cooler Operator. Perform duties and responsibilities as directed and complete required certifications according to established time frames.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Quality and safety minded.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Previous work experience in warehouse - or specifically cold storage warehouse desired.
- This position requires regular and prompt attendance during the working hours scheduled by the Department Manager.
LALA Branded Products is an equal opportunity employer.