Through acquired business expertise, safely produce a superior product while successfully contributing to the achievement of line/team and company goals.
Days of Week Scheduled (Monday through Friday) May be subject to change based on operations and business necessity. Weekend and overtime work may also be required, based on production and operations needs.
2nd shift hours are 3:00 pm to 11:30pm and also needs flexibility to work weekends and work overtime. Could be 4 hours before or after shift hours.
3rd shift hours are 11:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. and also needs flexibility to work weekends and work overtime. Could be 4 hours before or after shift hours.
1. Safely set up, inspect and verify equipment for all line start ups, run time, changeovers and shutdowns. Perform all procedures in accordance with established standards. Conduct and verify equipment adjustments. Evaluate issues and using business expertise, develop solutions and implement action plans.
2. Use established product specification and standard operating procedures to set up and operate equipment, prepare mix, and conduct quality inspections during specified stages of production. Troubleshoot and correct production issues.
3. Verify line and work area is set up to begin sanitation process; schedule and initiate clean in place (CIP) process. Direct and perform line equipment sanitation and clean out of place (COP) duties in accordance with standard operating procedures.
4. Schedule routine and corrective operation and line maintenance activities with respective departments. Inspect area to ensure timely completion of work.
5. Consistently work to achieve goals that align with the company strategies. Demonstrate business expertise, build positive business partnerships and assist in developing continued process improvement plans. 6. Shall be responsible for reporting and taking any necessary action to prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
- Experience in food manufacturing or preparation. Preferred
- This position requires regular and prompt attendance during the working hours scheduled by the Department Manager.
LALA Branded Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.