JOB PURPOSE (JOB SUMMARY):
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Brand Marketing team in the execution of marketing programs. This position will be the key contact for internal and external teams and partners requiring brand assets, budget management, and brand analytics.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Collaborate with agencies, vendors, and internal cross functional teams to coordinate the development of creative assets, obtain packaging mockups, renders, samples, etc.
- Manage and review CRM communications and social media strategy, content
- Partner with the Senior and/or Associate Brand Managers to lead agencies, internal and external partners in execution of sponsorships and events
- Responsible for invoice processing, budget reconciliation, and reporting.
- Maintain the brand product libraries of assets and materials
- Update the product website for all new innovation and renovation of current projects
- Utilize Nielsen and vendor dashboards (i.e. Revtrax, Google, etc.) to analyze the brand health and program performance.
- Analyze category, brand and competitor performance data
- Develop presentations, sell sheets and documents
- Maintain meeting summaries and follow up items
- Create UPCs, maintain price list and organize product information
- Proactively anticipate marketing, sales and cross-functional department needs
- Assist with general marketing projects as needed
- Seek out developmental opportunities and actively participate in professional training initiatives and seminar training
WORK EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE:
- 1-4 years marketing experience or relevant internship experience.
- Experience in consumer product marketing is preferred.
SKILLS / OTHER PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical abilities
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to organizational changes.
- Ability to plan, manage and measure multiple projects.
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with others.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field is required.
- Normal office environment with little exposure to noise, dust and temperatures.
- The ability to lift, carry or otherwise move objects of up to 10 pounds is necessary.
- Normally works a regular schedule of hours, however hours may vary depending on the project or assignment.
- Must be able to travel 10-15% of the time.