Performs and inspects preventative and predictive maintenance, inspects, and repairs equipment and machinery. Participates in equipment installation and minor construction projects.
Quality and safety minded, reliable and dependable, conscientious, precise and self-motivated. The incumbent must be able to plan ahead, multi-task, be diligent in filling out all paper work, be willing to follow all safety procedures, Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP’s) , and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), and perform other duties as assigned.
2nd shift hours are 2:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. and the flexibility to work week-ends.
Salary $23.32 an hour
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled preventative and predictive maintenance on assigned systems.
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical circuitry malfunctions using visual and auditory senses, test systems and technical publications
- Shall be responsible for reporting and taking any necessary action to prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring.
- Assist in and able to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production lines and associated assigned systems.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must possess a strong mechanical and electrical maintenance background.
- Maintenance on food processing and packaging equipment is preferred.
- Knowledge of production machinery repair, troubleshooting, pneumatic/hydraulic and electrical/electronic skills.
- CMMS experience is highly desired.
- Ammonia Training is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize work across multiple tasks in a highly demanding and fast paced environment.
- Qualified candidates will possess at least three (2) years of experience in a maintenance capacity.
- This position requires regular and prompt attendance during the working hours scheduled by the Department Supervisor.
- Entrance into the Maintenance Department requires passing a maintenance exam. If hired, a 3rd grade boiler license for the City of Omaha must be obtained within two (2) years from the date of hire.
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a team atmosphere with a strong desire to learn new skills and grow their career.
- Applicants will be quality and safety minded, reliable and dependable, conscientious, precise, and self-motivated.
- In addition to the responsibilities listed above, other duties may be assigned by your supervisor as dictated by business and production necessities.
LALA Branded Products is an equal opportunity employer.