The Shopper Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Marketing team in the execution of Customer specific marketing programs. This position will be a key contact for both internal and external partners as it relates to the development of Shopper Marketing activations, primarily within the grocery channel.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
· Collaborate with agencies, vendors, and internal cross functional teams to support the coordination and development of Shopper Marketing activity.
· Manage the Shopper Marketing estimate tracker and internal budget trackers.
· Responsible for invoice processing, coupon redemption budget reconciliation, and financial reporting.
· Maintain the Point of Sale (POS) ordering system and share all updates with Sales Team.
· Utilize Nielsen and vendor dashboards to analyze Shopper Marketing program health and performance.
· Facilitate cross-functional execution of Shopper Marketing programs (Innovation, Supply Chain, and Brand Marketing).
· Manage all in-store and Customer specific offers as needed.
· Input and manage planned Shopper Marketing promotion timing, costs, and contracts utilizing company’s internal trade management system (Blue Planner).
· Manage image databases to support Marketing’s ecommerce initiatives at the customer level
WORK EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE:
· 1-2 years shopper marketing experience needed.
· Experience in the grocery channel a plus.
· Experience with CPG brands preferred.
SKILLS / OTHER PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
· Strong organization and project management skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Flexible with the ability to adapt to organizational changes.
· Ability to plan, manage and measure multiple projects.
· Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with others.
· Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field is required.
· Normal office environment with little exposure to noise, dust and temperatures.
· The ability to lift, carry or otherwise move objects of up to 10 pounds is necessary.
· Normally works a regular schedule of hours, however hours may vary depending on the project or assignment.
· Must be able to travel 10-15% of the time.