JOB PURPOSE (JOB SUMMARY):
The Associate Brand Manager is responsible delivering strong brand strategy to meet company growth targets. The ABM will be responsible for creating marketing plans, guiding creative and delivering impactful plan for the entire Promised Land portfolio and upcoming innovation, which includes Promised Land Midnight Chocolate Milk, Very Berry Strawberry, White Milks and Limited Time Flavors. This position will be the key contact for internal and external teams and partners requiring brand plans, media strategy, and brand analytics.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Collaborate and brief agencies, vendors, and internal cross functional teams to develop creative assets, seasonal brand plans and drive strategy.
- Manage and review CRM communications; drive social media strategy and content to align with brand standards while engaging consumers.
- Lead agencies, internal and external partners in execution of sponsorships and events.
- Responsible for maintaining a balanced budget, including reconciliation and reporting.
- Maintain the brand product libraries of assets and materials.
- Update owned channels for during innovation launches and renovation of current projects.
- Utilize Nielsen and vendor dashboards (i.e. Revtrax, Google, etc.) to analyze the brand health and program performance.
- Analyze category, brand and competitor performance data to gather insights and drive strategy.
- Develop presentations, sell sheets, documents and campaign reviews.
- Create UPCs, maintain price list and organize product information.
- Proactively anticipate marketing, sales and cross-functional department needs.
- Assist with general marketing projects as needed.
- Seek out developmental opportunities and actively participate in professional training initiatives and seminar training.
WORK EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE:
- 3+ years marketing experience or relevant internship experience.
- Experience in consumer product marketing is preferred.
SKILLS / OTHER PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Strong organization, time management and project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical abilities
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to organizational changes.
- Ability to plan, manage, measure and recap multiple projects.
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with others.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field is required.
- Normal office environment with little exposure to noise, dust and temperatures.
- The ability to lift, carry or otherwise move objects of up to 10 pounds is necessary.
- Normally works a regular schedule of hours, however hours may vary depending on the project or assignment.
- Must be able to travel 10-15% of the time.