Islander 71 Fish House & Deck Bar, a waterfront fast-casual and high-volume restaurant/bar on the Intercoastal Waterway on the Isle of Palms, is looking for experienced, hard-working, and motivated staff members.
SOUS CHEF / ASSISTANT KITCHEN MANAGER / KITCHEN LEAD
We are looking for professional line cooks to lead their teams and work to prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and to set up stations for the menu. Line cook duties will consist of assisting the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
Preferences / Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Management experience or restaurant experience is preferred, particularly in regards to kitchen operations and broader seafood-related experience. However, the most important qualities for our team are being a team player and a strong work ethic.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler cards as required by local or state government agency.
- Positive work environment
- Flexible schedules
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee discount on food and merchandise
Equal Opportunity Employer