Islander 71 Fish House & Deck Bar, a waterfront fast-casual and high-volume restaurant/bar on the Intercoastal Waterway on the Isle of Palms, is looking for experienced, hard-working, and motivated staff members.
Executive Chef / Culinary Director / Culinary Manager
Our Culinary Director is responsible for leading and developing the kitchen team and ensuring the quality of Islande 71’s food offerings. You will work with restaurant management and owners to improve restaurant kitchen operations, sales, profits, people development, consistency, accountability, and safety/sanitation with a relentless focus on guest satisfaction. The Culinary Manager must be a strong leader and a positive team player.
Preferences / Requirements:
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Culinary school diploma preferred
- Positive work environment
- Flexible schedules
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee discount on food and merchandise
Equal Opportunity Employer