Islander 71 Fish House & Deck Bar, a waterfront fast-casual and high-volume restaurant/bar on the Intercoastal Waterway on the Isle of Palms, is looking for experienced, hard-working, and motivated staff members.
We are looking for professional line cooks to prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and to set up stations for the menu. Line cook duties will consist of assisting the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
Preferences / Requirements:
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Culinary school diploma preferred
- Positive work environment
- Flexible schedules
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee discount on food and merchandise
Equal Opportunity Employer