Job Title: QA Trainee
Location: Bengaluru, India
Position Type: Internship
Position Level: Entry Level
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As a Quality Engineer at Xactly, you will be responsible for quality assurance related activities and following the complete end-to-end testing lifecycle including testing the products existing and new features, automating test cases, reporting bugs, etc. You will be trained well on all aspects i.e. Products training, Automation tools & infrastructure, CI/CD etc. ensuring their success in scrum teams. Xactly QE team members work with the cutting edge tools & technologies like Selenium Webdriver, Java, TestNG, Maven,RestAssure, Nightwatch, VMWare, Jenkins, Docker, OpenNebula, Jmeter to name a few. At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships.
Xactly’s QE team is a rapidly growing & very well diversified team withverystrong focus on cutting-edge test automation tools & technologies. We are a very strong team comprising of 35+ members spread across our engineering centers in San Jose, DenverandBangalore (India). All engineers in QE team are encouraged to operate independently and withhighestlevels of accountability. Each QE engineer works withtight-knitteam of back-end developers, front-end developers, Product Managers in the scrum teams withlaserfocus on producinghigh qualitycode & products for our customers.
THE SKILL SET
· Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, or related field. Any courses/training on testing would be handy.
· Should have professional experience for 1 year in testing with good academic records, 75% and above or fresh grads with excellent academic record with completion of professional test course / certifications
· Good attitude and should be a quick learner
· Open to adapt and quickly learn and work on the technologies/processes which are in place
· Should able to understand and execute the regression test cases.
· Should able to understand and run the automation test suites
· Good team player and assist peers
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
· Attend New Hire Training
· Learn the Dev and QE processes
· Gain exposure to Xactly QE tools & technologies
· Participate inscrumdevelopment process
· Get to know your team
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
· Learn Xactly’s SaaS technology stack
· Learn the Xactly product & feature suite
· Learn Xactly QE automation frameworks, tools & technologies
· Participate in QE activities like test planning &automationsin scrum teams
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
· Ensure best QE practices are being used
· Ensure that we are releasinghigh qualityreleases
· Participate & contribute towards Product & feature releases
· Perform RCA’s on Production Escapes and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
· Gain expertise in Xactly product you are working on
· Take full ownership of features/modules you are responsible for testing.
· Work closely with your scrum teams is sprint planning & feature design discussions
· Continuously work on process improvements in your team to minimize production defect escapes
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on ourCareers Pagefor other positions!
Benefits and Perks
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
· Tuition Reimbursement
· XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
· Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
· Parking & Commuter Benefits
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. Our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: To incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make more strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we’re committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This means we believe in celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive workplace environment, where everyone feels valued, heard, and has a sense of belonging. By doing this, everyone in the Xactly family has the power to make a difference and unleash their full potential.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.