At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We work with more than 2,500 institutions to drive transformative change through data-driven insights and best-in-class capabilities. From K-12 to college to career, EAB partners with leaders and practitioners to accelerate progress and drive results across five major areas: enrollment, student success, institutional strategy, data & analytics, and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I). We work with each partner differently, tailoring our portfolio of research, technology, and marketing and enrollment solutions to meet the unique needs of every leadership team, as well as the students and employees they serve.
At EAB, we serve not only our partner institutions but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their communities. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
For more information, visit our Careers page.
The Role in Brief:
The Copywriter (Temporary) merges the unique voice of our partner colleges and universities with proven marketing principles to create effective mail and online campaigns. This role requires a basic understanding of direct marketing strategy. The ideal candidate has professional writing experience, a positive attitude, an outstanding work ethic and a passion for helping students find their ideal college fit.
This is a temporary role that will last until approximately April 1st, 2023 in our Enroll360/Undergraduate division.
- Write and revise original copy for assigned clients
- Learn from feedback to produce copy that is consistently strong and on point
- Contribute to copy and recruitment marketing discussions in client meetings
- Participate in team, client, and process meetings
- Help with special projects, including collateral pieces outside of normal Enrollment Services marketing products
- Work well with others, including Art Directors, Web Designers and account teams
- Support the Copywriting group by providing coverage and taking on overflow work
- Champion company-wide process improvement, systems development, and training initiatives
- Possess the technical flexibility to quickly adapt to changing systems and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- At least 2 years writing experience in a professional setting
- Ability to manage time and meet tight deadlines as well as work late hours/weekends as needed
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a team setting
- Ability to conform writing to prescribed styles
- Ability to accept and learn from constructive criticism
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple priorities/deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.