Job Title: Brand Coordinator
Organization: Grand America Hotels and Resorts
Job Type: Full Time Non-Exempt
Education: College Coursework or Degree
Scope of Work:
The Brand Coordinator is responsible for digital and on-site brand touchpoints at Snowbasin Resort. Brand content includes email, website and on-site collateral. Night, weekend, and holiday work will occasionally be required. Candidate must be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and in various aspects of Marketing.
• Manage advanced planning and execution of email sends, focused on driving revenue.
• Oversee all aspects of Snowbasin.com and included pages. Provide copywriting, assist with design, and maintain up-to-date information.
• Coordinate project management, leading efforts to build and order creative/collateral needs for Snowbasin Resort. This includes sales materials, menus, uniforms, price boards, resort signage, etc.
• Work with third party vendors, including graphic designers, printers and web developers, to execute projects.
• Track and report analytics from email and website data using provided KPIs.
• Collaborate with additional properties from Grand America Hotels and Resorts to share best practices.
• Assist with online paid advertising and copyrighting
• Assist with internal communication throughout Snowbasin Resort
• Assist with internal graphic design (based on skillset).
• Copywriting samples
• 2+ years in marketing, communications or related field
• Proficiency in email and website platforms
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Work involves exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
• Candidate must be able to work on the mountain. Intermediate ski or snowboard skills are preferred.
Competencies & Skills
• Communication Skills
• Manage several projects simultaneously
• Embraces Change
• Strategic Thinker
• Learning and Continuous Development
• College coursework in marketing, communication or similar field of study