The world’s most well respected brands in retail, financial services, and educationindustries worldwide use TimeTrade to deliver on their brand promise of a truly personalized customer experience.TimeTrade’s Responsive Customer Engagement Platformallows consumers to connect with a brand, anywhere, anytime – and then gives companies deeper insight than ever before about what consumers want next. The result: higher sales and lifetime, repeat customers.
TimeTrade integrates easily with enterprise sales, marketing, service, CRM, and business process management systems to accelerate bottom-line business results and drive inbound sales, while enhancing customer experience and loyalty.
More than 500 million connections have been made between consumers and businesses using TimeTrade’s scalable Responsive Engagement Platform, directly translating into more than $2 billion in commerce every year.
TimeTrade is looking for a Software Engineering contractor to join the organization for a 6-12 month project duration working on a myriad of technologies.
- A passion for writing software
- Build and Deliver mission critical, SaaS web applications
- Build a micro-services architecture to advance technology stack
- Be a change agent for agile software development practices
- Work on Scrum teams to build world class highly available and highly scalable solutions
- Work with a world class engineering team