Want to be part of a team that’s more like friends and family than co-workers?
Do you have a Passion to Serve and love to have fun while you work?
Then join our team, we’re saving a seat for you!
Restaurant General Manager
You will be responsible for restaurant operations including driving and building sales and profitability and will ensure that each guest who walks through the O’Charley’s door is highly satisfied with their entire dining experience including excellent service and standards.
You will provide direction, training and coaching to team members while understanding and demonstrating O’Charley’s standards, policies and procedures, Vision of “A Passion to Serve,” and our Mission of focusing on our guests, each other, our stakeholders and the communities in which we do business.
At all times you must demonstrate O’Charley’s Values of Respect, Excellence, Communication, Inclusion, Performance and Ethics.
We would like for you to have:
- At least 5+ years of restaurant management experience
- 2+ years of General Manager or Fast Track to General Manager experience
- A proven track record of achieving results and building a winning team
- P&L Knowledge preferred
- Experience managing and training hourly and salaried team members
We can offer you:
• Health, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance • 401k • Paid Vacation
• Top Training & Development Program • Career Growth Opportunities
O'Charley's is part of the American Blue Ribbon Holdings family and an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer
Ocharleys, o'charleys, ocharley's, ocharlies, is a full service, casual dining restaurant chains with team member locations throughout the US. At ocharley, o'charlie's, ocharlie's, in this GM role, you will manage all of the restaurant managers along with restaurant back of house / kitchen & front of house / service teams AND have P&L and Operating Partner / Leadership responsibilities. As the senior restaurant leader, you will run the full operations manager / Managing Partner capacity.