Timber Products Company is looking for an experienced supervisor to join our management team at our Medford Particleboard facility. The purpose of this position is to provide leadership and oversee the quality control processes in the Particleboard lab. Ensures a safe and efficient work environment by communicating and managing Company established quality, production, safety and human resource policies.
- Supervises the quality process while managing staff, equipment and materials to achieve the highest production and quality levels.
- Maintains quality control standards to maximize company profitability and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Conducts individual meetings and leads crew meetings to communicate pertinent information to employees.
- Completes administrative paperwork and reporting related to production reports, scheduling, personnel actions, and safety.
- Completes procedure and controlled document implementation related to quality, and assists with raw material moisture sampling and tallyworks process.
- Responsible for ensuring all company policies and procedures are being enforced consistently; ensures accurate interpretation and application of the labor agreement.
- Follows and ensures all employees follow company safety program and safety standards.
- Conducts panel and formaldehyde testing; participates in research and development projects, thickness control, moisture content, panel density profile, and equipment calibrations.
- Identifies and communicates process updates.