The CRM Technical Services Manager serves as a consultative technical expert to
a project team for a large school or multi-stream implementations, focused on
data migration activities. The CRM Technical Services Manager will develop or
work with the project team to develop the data mapping and data migration
activities for a project. The CRM Technical Services Manager must possess advanced
expertise in data migration tools, products and services, leadership skills,
and good business judgement.
Essential Job Responsibilites
- End to end ownership to build, enhance and maintain data migration utility for D365 CRM.
- Analyzing client current state of data conversions (As-Is) and propose future approach (To-Be)
- Data cleaning, transforming, importing, validating and modelling with the purpose of moving data from Legacy CRM to D365 CRM Sandbox first and then Production environments
- Performing Data related activities such as data extraction, profiling, cleansing, de-duplication, standardization, conversion, transformation and loading
- Works on multiple projects, working with individual project team members/consultants during the implementation to ensure data migration activities are executed successfully
- Develop and deploy SQL stored procedures, SSIS packages, and scripts to work with data.
Campus Management provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal/national, state or local laws.