Senior Project Manager – Compliance
Cartera Commerce, a Rakuten company, is looking for a experienced Project Managers to drive and manage cross-functional initiatives related to our client loyalty programs. This role includes driving technical and non-technical projects, supporting releases, providing client support and supporting PMO initiatives at Cartera.
- Effectively manage external client side enhancement work, internal technical and non-technical project work, and internal business area projects. As part of planning work, the individual will be responsible for delivering milestones, requirements, plan updates, rollout plans, executing high-level testing, and supporting the release of any processes, software or tools updates associated with their assigned projects. The individual will regularly report statuses, manage and communicate risks and formulate mitigation plans.
- This individual will also be required to work in both Waterfall and Agile frameworks environment, acting in the role of Scrum Master for one or more teams.
- Build successful relationships in Cartera Commerce as well as with external clients and vendors.
- Understand and manage projects to deliver value, control costs and ensure timelines are met.
- Communicate cross-functionally on a regular basis to ensure quality and adherence to stakeholder requirements, specifications and timelines.
- Communicate consistently with clients on behalf of Account Manager/Executive to inform client of progress and to answer questions related to client initiatives.
- Must be highly responsive and anticipate possible solutions to problems / challenges.
- Ensure all internal policies, procedures and processes are adhered to and documented and create/adapt as necessary and required.
- Assist in preparation and performance of internal and external audits
- Assist in completion of client-security questionnaires
- Manage client audit remediation projects and other client improvement initiatives
- This position will report to a Director of Project Management at Cartera Commerce and support Compliance and Client Project initiatives as directed.
- A minimum of three (3) years of Project Management experience in an IT organization, managing vendor implementations or client integration or development projects.
- Deadline oriented work ethic with superior project management and organizational skills.
- Financial and e-commerce experience or the ability to learn and apply that experience to the Cartera business.
- Ability to work across the entire organization at all levels and to motivate others to accomplish compliance and security related goals.
- Ability to learn and understand our technical environment and apply processes to mitigate risk.
- Adept at negotiating issues and resolving problems.
- Ability to develop new processes and controls and/or adjust the program as situation dictates.
- Strong analytical, writing and communication skills, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations for improvement.
- Self-starter, able to work independently directly with clients and in teams.
- Bachelor’s degree a must, Advanced Degree or strong post-graduate certifications nice-to-have
- Familiarity with e-commerce, loyalty marketing programs and internet businesses.
- Industry certificates in compliance and/or information security a plus.
- PMP Certification or similar a plus.
- Experience in start-up environments and with a “Big-Four” accounting firm a plus.
- Experience in driving compliance process improvements a plus.
At Cartera Commerce, our employees are ourmost valuable assets – they are Cartera. We want you to succeed and go far here. Our dynamic environment lets you be you, while still collaborating toward team success. We want fun, proactive, high-energy individuals to join us in making people happy. Cartera Commerce offers competitive compensation packages including stock options, medical and dental insurance, matching 401(k), company-paid holidays, and five weeks of paid time off per year. At Cartera Commerce everyone is empowered and responsible for innovating, building, and producing.