Senior Engineer (Front-End)
We are looking for an energetic, detail-oriented front-end software developer to join a talented team of product marketers, software developers, and designers building browser extensions for some of the world’s most well-known airline and bank rewards programs. As a front-end developer, you will support the delivery of a robust roadmap of new consumer facing product launches and feature enhancements.
- Design, document, and write code to technical specifications to implement high performance browser extensions
- Work closely with Product Managers to define and refine the product requirements
- Develop supporting functional and unit tests, and collaborate with QA teams to ensure proper test coverage
- Responsible for fixing bugs and writing feature enhancements
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the design, development, documentation, and deployment of client-side software
- Familiar with source code control management systems, including branching and merging of code
- Strong understanding of and experience with all stages of software development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, development, integration, verification, deployment, and sustainment
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, prioritize, and problem solve
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with ES6
- Experience with Webkit
- Experience with Chrome Webstore
- Experience using Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Experience with Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, Confluence) is a plus
At Cartera Commerce, our employees are our most valuable assets – they are Cartera. We want you to succeed and go far here. Our dynamic environment lets you be you, while still collaborating toward team success. We want fun, proactive, high-energy individuals to join us in making people happy. Cartera Commerce offers competitive compensation packages including stock options, medical and dental insurance, matching 401(k), company-paid holidays, and five weeks of paid time off per year.
At Cartera Commerce everyone is empowered and responsible for innovating, building, and producing.