The Senior Implementation Consultant is responsible for leading the implementation and training for Campus Management Corp.’s Finance, HR & Payroll (CampusNexus Finance, HR & Payroll, or CNF), which is based on Microsoft D365 Finance & Operations, at customer sites. This includes in-depth participation and/or conducting of the business requirements review, configuring software, training end users on the software, and writing status reports. The CNF Consultant will provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 application and evaluate the customer’s business processes against the standard CNF functionality with guidance from the Solution Architect or Senior Manager.
- Drives the Business Process Analysis and Modeling to ensure clients adopt best practices that streamline operations.
- As requested, conducts project reviews to ensure compliance with project goals and operability of solution. Manages the quality of the deliverables throughout the project life cycle.
- Leads the implementation team through the full cycle of the implementation from analyzing the customer’s business requirements to configuring the CNF application to meet those customer’s needs to end-user training and go-live support.
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the customer’s organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements is gathered, that those requirements align to business objectives while gaining a full understanding of current business processes.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the CNF application and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard CNF functionality.
- Follows the use of the prescribed CMC implementation methodology, understands the key activities, and deliverables for the customer’s engagement.
- Facilitates the customer’s decision-making process and leads the implementation team with configuration, functional design documentation, and user acceptance testing and training with the customer.
- Drives continuous process improvement in the implementation methodology and best practices.
- Responsible for customer service escalations and transition to Support Team.
- Assists in the pre-sales process and with pre-sales requirement discussions, as needed.
- Promotes a culture of high performance and provides ideas and solutions as well as training opportunities.
Campus Management provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal/national, state or local laws.