We’re on a mission to cultivate a connected world through shared experiences and are looking for like-minded people to join us in delivering necessary, innovative and convenient technologies and services to the outdoor recreation industry at large. As a member of the Aspira team, you’ll be joining us in supporting convenient access to North America’s most treasured public and private lands, as well as the memorable moments they create.
AspiraTM provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with eight offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
We are currently seeking a Java Software Engineer to join our team! Our products are enterprise and complex – so if you like to innovate, build, solve, and work with amazingly talented teams, then we want to hear from you.
- Analyze complex codes to determine the root cause of product issues.
- Develop and engineer in a multi-tiered distributed software system
- Provide software solutions for technical and business requirements and code the implementation
- Perform code changes to enhance a product, add new features, to resolve programming errors and develop new products as assigned
- Complete analysis and development tasks in a timely manner.
- Effectively communicate with different functional teams and stakeholders about the progress and changes you make
- Regularly perform and submit code reviews and help improve code quality
- Provide accurate time logging and tracking of your tasks
- BA/BSc in Computer Science
- 3+ solid experience in J2EE / Java / Web development
- Progressive experience in software development and proven capacity in Java development
- Strong knowledge of OO principles, Design Patterns, Test-Driven Development and clean code principles
- GIT, Eclipse, AJAX, EJB, Web Services, Restful, API and cross-browser development skills
- Agile/Scrum software development experience
- Experience in Enterprise Software Solutions
- Experience with Oracle database and Hibernate
- Perform effectively in a multitasking and high-pressure environment
- Strong professional attitude together combined with a drive to get things done
- Respectful and flexible to changes
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Passion to grow in advance and a self-driven personality
- Must be a team player, work well in a changing environment, adapt quickly to customer needs, and think creatively and proactively
It's a plus if you have:
- Experience in Microsoft .NET framework
- Experience in responsive UI implementation using Bootstrap, Angular and React frameworks
- Experience in Android and iOS mobile application
- Experience in building or maintaining software with Finance function
- Experience in architecting software solutions is a strong plus
AspiraTM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.