Sign Shop Project Manager
Busy Portland area sign and display facility is seeking an estimator and project manager. This position offers career advancement opportunities. Training provided in all areas, although relevant experience is preferred.
Principal responsibilities include:
• Price simple and complex projects. Understanding file preparation, printing and fabrication, and installation is helpful.
• Coordinate production and installation schedules.
• Work directly with both internal staff and clients to plan and execute projects.
• Develop and execute project ideas and solutions, consult with clients, develop project budgets and timelines, and project manage through completion.
• Assist production teams when necessary to complete projects.
Knowledge and skills:
• Proven project pricing experience preferable.
• Fluency with Microsoft Office, and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Strong understanding of sign media and substrates and related production methods, or similar previous experience.
• Basic knowledge of sign fabrication tools and equipment, and familiarity with power tools is a plus.
• Well written and comfortable conducting meetings with clients.