GISI Marketing Group has an immediate opening for a full-time onsite Graphic Designer. If you have proven experience with print and digital design, enjoy working directly with clients, and can juggle a variety of projects daily, we’d like to meet you.
GISI’s Creative Department works directly with a wide range of interesting clients. This offers us the opportunity to hone our skills across many different channels and programs. It challenges us to remain curious and develop strategies truly tailored to each client. We encourage our designers to continuously seek out and learn new skills, as well as share their existing skills with others on the team.
- Work collaboratively within the creative department designing a variety of print and web-based projects
- Develop and create marketing collateral for both internal and external clients
- Layout and production updating client projects
- Conduct client consultation
- Work independently, managing time and project priorities
- Maintain a professional appearance
- 2-3 years minimum related experience
- Portfolio showcasing print design and digital design included with your response via PDF or web link.
- Demonstrated experience in Adobe Creative Cloud apps—with a focus on InDesign
- Clean and precise workflow
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence to participate in a collaborative environment
- Positive and upbeat personality to add to our diverse team
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
BONUS (but not required):
- Any peripheral skills: XD, video, illustration, copywriting, marketing, etc.