Sign Shop – Production / Installation
GISI Marketing Group is hiring a signage and display associate to join our dynamic team in SW Portland. This position offers ample room for growth and advancement within a fast-moving environment. On the job training is provided.
GISI provides our clients marketing solutions involving creative and branding initiatives, commercial/digital printing, direct mail, signs and displays, and installation services.
Our signage and display team produces banners, posters, monument signs, vehicle graphics and wraps, and an assortment of other solutions.
· Daily fabrication of signs, displays, vehicle graphics. Cutting, mounting, fabricating various products.
· Coordinating with team members and clients to plan, execute, and install projects.
· Install various projects, including window vinyl, dimensional lettering, vehicle graphics, post-and-panel signs.
· Service and maintain tools and equipment and production areas.
Knowledge and skills:
· Manual production experience preferable, including familiarity with various hand tools.
· Experience with sign equipment, including laminators, plotters, cutting equipment and hand/power tools is a plus.
· Comfortable working on-site with clients and coordinating on-site installations with other team members.
This is a full-time daytime shift, with evening and weekend work on occasion. Compensation is $17.00 to $20.00 hourly, depending on proven skills and experience.
Position offers competitive compensation and opportunities for advancement. Benefits offered include medical and prescription insurance, dental, orthodontic, vision, life, long term disability, paid time off (holidays, vacation and sick), associate assistance program (EAP), 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan and section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts.
How to apply:
Complete application at https://www.gisimarketing.com/careers.php