Senior Graphic Designer
GISI Marketing Group has an immediate opening for a full-time Senior Graphic Designer. If you have proven experience with print and digital design, enjoy working directly with clients, and can juggle a variety of projects on a daily basis, we’d like to meet you.
GISI’s Creative Department works directly with a wide range of clients. If you’re the curious type, you’ll enjoy learning about many different industries. This also offers us the opportunity to hone our skills across many different channels and design programs. It challenges us to learn and develop strategies truly tailored to each client. We encourage our designers to continuously seek out and learn new skills, as well as share their existing skills with others on the team.
- Work collaboratively within the creative department designing a variety of print and web-based projects
- Develop and create marketing collateral for both internal and external clients
- Conduct client consultations
- Work independently, managing time and project priorities
- Provide direction to other Graphic Designers
- Maintain a professional appearance
- 5 years minimum related experience
- Portfolio showcasing print design and digital design
- Demonstrated experience in Adobe Creative Cloud apps—including InDesign, XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Clean and precise workflow
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence to participate in a collaborative environment
- Positive and upbeat personality to add to our diverse team
- Experience designing responsive websites
- Strong knowledge of preparing files for print
BONUS (but not required):
- Any peripheral skills: video, illustration, copywriting, marketing, WordPress, SEO/SEM etc.