Southwest Cares is a professional behavioral healthcare company serving hospital, assisted-living and nursing facility populations in the Western USA. Our clients include rehabilitating and geriatric residents. Interventions include psychotherapy and psychotropic medication-management, as well as psychological, neuropsychological and neurobehavioral testing/assessment. Southwest Cares' psychiatrists, psychologists and neuropsychologists operate as a collaborative behavioral healthcare team for maximum clinical benefit and management of risk.
We are extremely excited about our future and ability to provide cutting-edge clinical care.
What we do…
Southwest Cares provides a full range of inpatient/residential behavioral health services including
- Psychological and Psychiatric (psych) consultations
- Psychological assessment and testing
- Neuropsychological and neurobehavioral assessment
- Psychotherapy for clients of all ages
- Behavior management
- Family and group therapy
- Health & Behavior assessment and treatment including but not limited to, the following:
- anxiety management, which can reduce psychotropic needs
- fall-prevention, which can reduce risks associated with falls
- stress-management training, for cardiovascular and general medical needs
- insomnia treatment
- Complimentary in-service training to facility staff upon request
- All services provided in facilities, so no transport is necessary
- Southwest Cares undertakes all billing, scheduling and medical documentation on behalf of our providers.
Southwest Cares performs all billing and is credentialed and contracted with
- Commercial insurance providers on a regional basis
- Southwest Cares bills third party payers for provided services. There are no charges to facilities.
- Southwest Cares' psychotherapists are doctoral level and independently licensed in their discipline. Supervisees are never used to provide services.
- Southwest Cares is user-friendly, professional, regional and responsive.