Aludyne is a lightweighting solutions and components supplier to the mobility industry.
With a vertically integrated global footprint, deep expertise in both iron and lightweight materials and solutions, and a customer-centric approach to service, we deliver simple solutions to complex mobility problems. We cultivate a collaborative, diverse, and safe environment that enables the solutions our customers need and inspires our employees to achieve excellence. We employ a global team of problem solvers, team players, critical thinkers, and engaged doers.
Aludyne hosts regional production in North America, South America, Europe and China, and is able to respond quickly and cost-effectively to automakers' needs around the world.
Additionally, Aludyne is one of the only chassis casting and machining suppliers to offer in-house, full-service solutions including:
• 24-hour design via their globally integrated design and engineering centers
• Black-box design capabilities
• In-house testing, analysis and repair
• Career Advancement: As a growth oriented Company, Aludyne actively supports individual career development through a Performance Management Program, and Education and Training.
• Compensation: Aludyne provided highly competitive pay (base pay and in many cases bonus pay) to candidates with demonstrated experience and to employees based on their performance.
• Benefits: Aludyne provides all employees the option to elect to participate (the first of the month following 30 days of employment) in its group health and welfare benefits program. This includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and life insurance.
• 401k: Aludyne provides all eligible employees the option to elect to participate (the first of the month following employment) in its 401k Plan. Current provisions of the plan provide for a 100% vested matching contribution of 50% of the first 4% the plan participant contributes to the plan after a 90-day waiting period.