The Application Development Coordinator role is to help plan and coordinate activities related to system deployments, testing of application updates and patches, cross department integration, and, as needed, requirement gathering for the IS DC Team. This individual will oversee testing of the interoperability of application modules under development by in-house software development teams; commercial off-the-shelf software deployed in the organization; and with external third parties as necessary. Proven communication skills and problem-solving skills are critical to successful performance in this role.
The Application Development Coordinator will also be responsible for many key tasks including:
- Collaborate in the planning and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Work to maintain the build process.
- Creation of release implementation plans.
- Build code release packages and promotion through all environments (Dev, Stage, QA, Production).
- Review and report security audits.
- Work with the Business and IS on planning and timing of releases and completion of deliverables.
- Creation, management, and publication of release notes.
- Organize go-live verification and follow-up